Dear Parents and Guardians:
As you are aware, Turning Point Residential required everyone to choose direct deposit a few months ago. The goal was to enable everyone to have direct access to their pay information AND to add a layer of security.
Turning Point has now chosen a new payroll company. With this change, PrimePay is no longer our payroll company, Paychex Flex is.
We are sending home this instructional paper to help you set up your new Paychex Flex account by logging onto www.paychexflex.com. All of the information you need is here and once you put in your personal information, and set up a new account, you will be able to log on easily.
Unfortunately during the process of changing over to this new company, we all got paper pay checks this week. By next week the direct deposit should be in place.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. It was not our intention to confuse anyone or cause disruption. Actually we hoped for the opposite – to make it all easier.
Bear with us as we try to improve our service delivery, and thank you for your patience.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
3. Enter your personal information
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name (as it appears on your Worker Profile)
4. Select from the Date of Birth drop-down menus
5. Enter your
- SSN and then re-enter SSN
- Your Primary Telephone number (Use your cell phone number in order to receive verification codes via text messages.)
6. Enter your home address exactly as it appears on your Worker Profile. This includes
- Address Line
Note: The information you enter is used to connect your user account with your worker record so you can see your personal information check stubs, and tax documents in Paychex Flex.
- Click Continue
8. Select FOUR security questions from the drop-down menus and answer them.
9. Click Continue
10 . Complete the security level
11. Click Continue
12. Enter your Sign-up Information
- Create Username (Minimum 8 Characters)
- Create and verify Password (click the question mark for requirements)
- Enter and verify your email
- Create and Verify a PIN (Minimum four digits)
13. Click in the square “I am not a robot”
14. Click Continue.
You will get an email with a link that requires you to log in to activate your account. It will ask you to type the verification number that was sent via text-message.