2020 Summer Activities!
Join us this summer for weekly activities as well as a discussion following on career related opportunities!
Monday Zoom Meetings
Every Monday starting July 6th through August 17th from 11:30am to 12:10pm.
Please join us using the Zoom link below. We encourage everyone’s interaction and participation!
You can watch/join live on Zoom or look at it later on our Self-Advocacy Facebook Page.
Join Zoom Meeting: http://us02web.zoom.us/j/84823924890?pwd=K0svZ2lkZ1J4MDFEaWt2bm1qZWg0QT09
Meeting ID: 848 2392 4890
July/August Summer Activities
During each session we will let people know what they will need for the next week, as well as offer the option to pick up materials.
- July 6– Picnic Month: Ant Clips
- July 13– Shark Awareness: Bookmarks
- July 20– Drive-Thru/Picnic Video (virtual)
- July 27– Take Your Houseplants for a Walk Day: Walk at Mill Creek Park (virtual)
- August 3– Lighthouses: Cups
- August 9– S’mores/Lazy Day: Popsicle Stick S’more
- August 16– Family Fun Month: Bingo (also incorporate kind acts/community involvement)